Still waiting on Bangladesh Biman for all cargo to Bangladesh.

We are still waiting to hear from Bangladesh Biman if the flight is going on time or not.

It is really great to know that we are working closely with our Bangladesh team to push for those cargo left before the Corona virus delivered as fast as possible. Interestingly, we did find out that the Aviation of Bangladesh signed of the date of predicted flight opening on the 15th of June 2020.

This can mean 2 things

  • Either this day will be the first flight for all cargo to Bangladesh or,
  • It will be extended yet again, causing more delays.

We have to wait and see what happens but we strongly believe, (after speaking to some senior people in Bangladesh) that the Aviation will stick to this date and an extension wont be underway.



Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *